I love you not for whom you are, but who I am when I'm by your side.
No person deserves your tears, and who deservers them won't make you cry.
Just because someone doesn't love you as you wish, it doesn't mean you're not loved with all his/her being.
A true friend is the one who holds your hand and touches your heart.
The worst way to miss someone is to be seated by his/her side and know you'll never have him/her.
Never stop smiling, not even when you're sad, someone might fall in love with your smile.
You may only be a person in this world, but for someone, you're the world.
Don't spend time with someone who doesn't care spending it with you.
Maybe God wants you to meet many wrong people before you meet the right one, so when this happens, you'll be thankful.
Don't cry because it came to an end. Smile because it happened.
There will always be people who'll hurt you, so you need to continue trusting, just be careful.
Be sure to know who you are before meeting someone new and hoping that person knows who you are.
1. Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. - Harriet Tubman每一个伟大的梦想都始于一个梦想家。
永远记住，你内心有力量、耐心和热情去争取星星来改变世界。2. I am just a girl chasing her dreams and having an amazing adventure. - Madeline Stuart我只是一个追逐梦想，进行惊险冒险的女孩。
3. A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. - Colin Powell梦想不是通过魔法变成现实的，它需要汗水、决心和努力。4. Life is full of beauty. Notice it. Notice the bumble bee, the small child, and the smiling faces. Smell the rain, and feel the wind. Live your life to the fullest potential, and fight for your dreams. - Ashley Smith生活充满了美。
5. The path from dreams to success does exist. May you have the vision to find it, the courage to get on to it, and the perseverance to follow it. - Kalpana Chawla从梦想到成功的道路确实存在。愿你有远见去发现它，有勇气去实现它，有毅力去跟随它。
6. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. - Eleanor Roosevelt未来属于那些相信梦想之美的人。7. Focus on your dream and do everything in your power. You have the power to change your life circumstances. - Nick Vujicic专注于你的梦想，尽你所能。
你有能力改变你的生活环境。8. The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up. - Muhammad Ali让梦想成真的最好方法就是醒来。
9. Dreams: Hold fast to dreams, for dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly. Hold fast to dreams, for when dreams go, life is a barren field frozen with snow. - Langston Hughes梦想：紧紧抓住梦想，因为梦想会消亡，生命是一只折断翅膀的鸟，不能飞。紧紧抓住梦想，因为当梦想破灭时，生活就像一片被雪冻结的荒地。
10. You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop. - Rumi你不是海洋中的一滴水。你是整个海洋中滴出来的一滴水。
1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
2) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
3) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
10.the best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
5) Be sure that you have never had any regrets in your life which only lasts for a few decades. Laugh or cry as you like, and it is meaningless to oppress yourself.
6) *Remember what should be remembered, and forget what should be forgotten. Alter what is changeable, and accept what is mutable.
7)Search for knowledge,read more,sit on your front porch and admire the view without paying attention to your needs.（寻找更多的知识，多读一些书，坐在你家的前廊里，以赞美的眼光去享受眼前的风景，不要带上任何功利的想法。）
8)Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.（在你想了解别人也想让别人了解你之前，先完善并了解自己。）
9)Better late than nothing.（聊胜于无）
10)Don't cry because it is over,smile because it happened.（不要因为结束而哭泣，微笑吧，为你的曾经拥有。）
1、Sometimes, the smallest things take up the most room in your heart. 有时候占据我们内心最多空间的，往往是那些最细小的事。
2、Real girls aren't perfect. Perfect girls aren't real. 真实的女孩不完美，完美的女孩不真实。
3、Perhaps you get worse today, but tomorrow will always be new——或许今天你过得很糟糕，但是明天总会是崭新
4、Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving——人生就像骑单车，想保持平衡就得往前进
5、If you hate me, you're the loser,not me.----Avril Lavigne 如果你恨我，那么你就是失败者，而不是我
6、Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one. 在爱人眼里，一千里的旅程不过一里
7、Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.生活一直都很简单，但是我们也一直都忍不住要把它变得很复杂。
8、Sometimes we don't do things we want to do, so that others won't know we want to do them. 有时候，你不去做你喜欢做的事， 别人不会知道你喜欢那些事，（甚至可能以为你不喜欢。）
In order to succeed, you must first be willing to fail. 为了成功，首先要愿意接受失败。
10、All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on. 生活的艺术在于，好好把握，每一次的让步与坚持。
5. 十分简单的10个英语句子,比如：你好 之类的
I'd like to introduce my friend.我想介绍一下我的朋友。
It's nice meeting you.很高兴认识你。
Nice meeting you, too.我也很高兴认识你。
I've heard a lot about you.我听说过许多关于你的事情。/ 久仰大名。
Let me introduce myself.让我介绍一下自己。
Let's call it a day.我们今天就做到这儿吧。
You mean a lot to me.你对我来说太重要了。
I'm Looking Forward to It. 我期待着这件事
I've been working hard for a whole year. I really need a break.我辛辛苦苦工作了整整一年。我真得歇歇了。
That's true. You need to take some time off to relax.真的。你需要抽出一些时间放松一下。
You said it. I'm looking forward to my annual vacation.你说得没错。我正期待着年假的到来。
When are you going to take your vacation？你什么时候开始休假？
Later this month. I can't wait！这个月底。我等不及了！
I really envy you. I'm not taking my vacation until December.我真羡慕你。我要到十二月份才能休假。
Mr. Wang, have you enjoyed your stay here？王先生，你在这儿过得愉快吗？
Of course, I've enjoyed it very much. I've met my old friends and made some new friends.当然，我过得很愉快。我见到了我的老朋友，还结识了一些新朋友
We've all enjoyed being with you. When will you come back？我们都喜欢跟你在一起。你什么时候回来？
Sometime next year.明年的某个时候。
I'm looking forward to seeing you again.Take care.我期待再一次见到你，多保重
The same to you. Keep in touch. 你也一样。保持联系。
A Pleasant Memory of My Childhood
I am already 18 years old,but the memory of my childhood is still like an unforgettable sweet dream.
One day,all my family went to climb a mountain.There father told my elder sister and me that the first one to get to the top of the mountain would be given a toy.Hearing this,we began to run up.At first I kept ahead,but a few minutes later my sister was ahead of me.However,I didn't give up.That toy attracted me to run forward,In the end I reached the top first.
On the top we enjoyed the beautiful scenery and had a picnic.At dusk,we went down the mountain happily.I was the happiest one,because I not only got a toy train but also knew that one shouldn't give up readily.
1.I have already finished my homework. 2.He has been to DaLian before. 3. The cat has been dead for 3 years. 4.I have learned 200 new words since I came here. 5. They haven't seen him yet. 6. How long have you been here? 7. My mother hasn't washed her clothes yet. 8. My friend has gone to BeiJing. 9.She has never been open the door before. 10.I have been over the game for 2 hours.。
1. 正如谚语所说 as the proverb goes
2. 爱屋及乌bai love me ,love my dog
3. 百闻不如一见duseeing is believing
4. 笨鸟先飞A slow sparrow should make an early start
5. 功夫不负有心人everything comes to him who waits
6. 金无足赤人无完人gold can't be pure and man can'zhit be perfect
7. 留得青山在不愁dao没柴烧where is the life,there is the hope
8. 千里之行始于足版下the highest eminence is to be gained step by step
9. 前事不忘后事之师Past experience ,if not forgotten ,is a guide for the future
10. 谁言寸草心，报得三春晖权Such kindness of warm sun ,can't be repaid by grass
All for one, one for all. 人人为我，我为人人。
—— [法] Dumas pére大仲马 Other men live to eat, while I eat to live. 别人为食而生存，我为生存而食。—— Socrates 苏格拉底 Easy come, easy go. 易得者亦易失。
—— Hazlitt赫斯特 Love rules his kingdom without a sword. 爱，统治了他的王国，不用一枝利剑。—— Herbert 赫伯特 We soon believe what we desire. 我们欲望中的东西，我们很快就信以为真。
—— Chaucer乔叟 The darkest hour is that before the dawn. 黎明前的时分是最黑暗的。—— Fuller 富勒 The longest day has an end. 最难过的日子也有尽头。
—— Howell 贺韦尔 Living without an aim is like sailing without a compass. 生活而无目标，犹如航海之无指南针。—— J. Ruskin 鲁斯金 A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. 手中的一只鸟胜于林中的两只鸟。
—— Heywood 希伍德 One swallow does not make a summer. 一燕不成夏。—— Taverner 泰维纳 A man may lead a horse to the water, but he cannot make it drink. 一个人可以把马带到河边，但他不能令它饮水。
—— Heywood 希伍德 One cannot eat one's cake and have it. 一个人不能把他的糕饼吃掉之后还留在手上。 —— Davies 戴维斯 Time is money. 时间就是金钱。
—— Benjamin Franklin富兰克林 Time and tide wait for no man. 时间不等人。—— Scott 斯科特 There is no rose without a thorn. 没有玫瑰花是不长刺的。
—— Ray 雷 Lookers-on see most of the game. 旁观者清。—— Smedley 斯密莱 Beggars cannot be choosers. 行乞者不得有选择。
—— Heywood 希伍德 First catch your hare. 首先必须捕获兔子，然后才能宰之。—— Thackeray 萨克雷 Victory won't come to me unless I go to it. 胜利是不会向我走来的，我必须自己走向胜利。
—— M. Moore 穆尔 A great man is always willing to be little. 伟大的人物总是愿意当小人物的。—— R. W. Emerson 爱默生 Cowards die many times before their deaths. 懦夫在未死之前，已身历多次死亡的恐怖了。
—— Julius Caesar 凯撒 Anything one man can imagine, other men can make real. 但凡人能想象到的事物，必定有人能将它实现。 —— Jules Verne 凡尔纳 Early to bed and early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise. 早睡早起使人健康、富裕又聪明。
—— Benjamin Franklin 富兰克林 Life is just a series of trying to make up your mind. 生活只是由一系列下决心的努力所构成。—— T. Fuller 富勒 Goals determine what you are going to be. 目标决定你将成为为什么样的人。
—— Julius Erving欧文 All human wisdom is summed up in two words ?C wait and hope. 人类所有的智慧可以归结为两个词 — 等待和希望。—— Alexandre Dumas Pére大仲马（法国作家） It is not enough to be industrious, so are the ants. What are you industrious for？ 光勤劳是不够的，蚂蚁也是勤劳的。
要看你为什么而勤劳。—— H. D. Thoreau梭罗 You have to believe in yourself. That's the secret of success. 人必须相信自己，这是成功的秘诀。
—— Charles Chaplin卓别林 Well begun is half done. 好的开始，是成功的一半。 Where there is a will, there is a way. 有志者事竟成。
Where there is life, there is hope. 留得青山在，不怕没柴烧。 Where there is smoke, there is fire. 事出有因。
While the priest climbs a post, the devil climbs ten. 道高一尺，魔高一丈。 Who chatters to you, will chatter of you. 搬弄口舌者必是小人。
Whom the gods love die young. 好人不长命。 Wise man have their mouths in their hearts, fools have their hearts in their mouths. 智者嘴在心里，愚者心在嘴里。
Work makes the workman. 勤工出巧匠。 You cannot burn the candle at both ends. 蜡烛不能两头点，精力不可过分耗。
You cannot eat your cake and have it. 鱼与熊掌，不可得兼。 You can take a horse to the water but you cannot make him drink. 强扭的瓜不甜。
You may know by a handful the whole sack. 由一斑可知全貌。 You never know what you can till you try. 是驴子是马，拉出来遛遛。
There is no place like home. 金窝银窝不如咱的狗窝。 There is no royal road to learning. 书山有路勤为径，学海无涯苦作舟。
The style is the man. 字如其人。 The tongue is not steel, yet it cuts. 人言可畏。
The water that bears the boat is the same that swallows it up. 水能载舟，亦能覆舟。 The wise man knows he knows nothing, the fool thinks he knows all. 清者自清，浊者自浊。
The wolf has a winning game when the shepherds quarrel. 螳螂捕蝉，黄雀在后。 The world is a ladder for some to go up and others to go down. 世界如阶梯，有人上有人下。
The world is but a little place, after all. 海内存知己，天涯若比邻。 Think twice before you do. 三思而后行。
Things at the worst will mend. 否极泰来。 Time and tide wait for no man. 时不我待。
Time cures all things. 时间是医治一切创伤的良药。 Time flies. 光阴似箭。
Time is money。
10. 提供一些优美的英文句子（越多越好额） 谢谢
1 A little sand 一粒沙 To see a world in a grain of sand， 一粒沙里阅世界 And a heaven in a wild flower， 一朵花中觅天堂 Hold infinity in the palm of your hand， 把无限托于手掌And eternity in an hour. 一刹那即是永恒 2 If you were a teardrop in my eye， 如果你是我眼里的一滴泪 If you were a teardrop; In my eye, For fear of losing you, I would never cry And if the golden sun, Should cease to shine its light, Just one smile from you, Would make my whole world bright 如果你是我眼里的一滴泪， 为了不失去你，我将永不哭泣。
3 If I could save time in a bottle If I could save time in a bottle,the first thing that I'd like to do,is to save every day until eternity passes away, just to spend them with you.If I could make days last forever.if words could make wishes come true,I'd save every day like a treasure and then,again I would spend them with you.如果我能把时间存入一个瓶子，我要作的第一件事就是， 把每一天都存下来直到永恒，再和你一起慢慢度过。 如果我能把时间化作永恒，如果我的愿望能一一成真， 我会把每天都像宝贝一样存起来，再和你一起慢慢度过。
1 Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves. 使生如夏花之绚烂，死如秋叶之静美。 2 We read the world wrong and say that it deceives us. 我们把世界看错了，反说它欺骗我们。
3 If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars. 如果你因错过太阳而流泪，那么你也将错过群星。 4. What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow. 你看不见你自己，你所看见的只是你的影子 5. I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me. 我不能选择那最好的。
是那最好的选择我。 6. I leave no trace of wings in the air, but I am glad I have had my flight. 天空没有翅膀的痕迹，而我已飞过 7. Do not linger to gather flowers to keep them, but walk on,for flowers will keep themselves blooming all your way. 只管走过去，不必逗留着采了花朵来保存，因为一路上花朵自会继续开放的。
* 8. Let my love, like sunlight, surround you and yet give you illumined freedom. 让我的爱象阳光一样包围着你，而又给你光辉灿烂的自由 9. My heart, the bird of the wilderness, has found its sky in your eyes 我的心，就像一只旷野的鸟，在你的双眼中找到了天空. 10. Life is given to us, we earn it by giving it. 我们的生命是天赋的，我们惟有献出生命，才能得到生命。 1) I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你，不是因为你是一个怎样的人，而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。
2) No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry. 没有人值得你流泪，值得让你这么做的人不会让你哭泣。3) The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.失去某人，最糟糕的莫过于，他近在身旁，却犹如远在天边。
4) Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.纵然伤心，也不要愁眉不展，因为你不知是谁会爱上你的笑容。5) To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world. 对于世界而言，你是一个人；但是对于某个人，你是他的整个世界。
6) Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.不要为那些不愿在你身上花费时间的人而浪费你的时间。7) Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.爱你的人如果没有按你所希望的方式来爱你，那并不代表他们没有全心全意地爱你。
8) Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to. 不要着急，最好的总会在最不经意的时候出现。9) Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.在遇到梦中人之前，上天也许会安排我们先遇到别的人；在我们终于遇见心仪的人时，便应当心存感激。
10) Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened. 不要因为结束而哭泣，微笑吧，为你的曾经拥有。